Friday, December 11, 2009

Productivity ...Continued

What a productive day! I even managed to get the Highly solicited H1N1 Flu Shot!
The breakup this morning with Dr. Eng went better than I expected. I think we were both at the point in the relationship where we were ready to move on...haha.

Before we broke up though, we did have one last appointment. She did a sonogram and re-confirmed that the babies head was down. After measuring a couple body parts, she came to the conclusion that the baby weighs approximately 5 lbs 9 oz. He is still moving A LOT in there which is good but not too common because by this time...things are starting to get a little cramped up (space-wise) in there. She checked my placenta and told me it was on my left side toward my back.

We'll see what exciting adventures this weekend has in store for us...
BY THE WAY...the countdown has begun!
9 days till my BIRTHDAY!
(December 20th for those of you who don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.