Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE!

VALERIA RODRIGUEZ FLORES



After running around the Social Security Office and the DMV for a couple hours I was able to make the name change OFFICIAL!



No one tells you that when you change your name, that automatically means that you run into an endless list of this that require you to change your name as well. Anyone ever wonder why nothing ever happens to the guy's name. Peter has had to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I'm not saying that I want Peter to change his name to Peter Rodriguez, but I am curious as to why they don't have to undergo any paperwork HASSELS.
I kept the Rodriguez as my Middle name, since I've never had one. I'm excited about my new name...just nervous that I might miss an important document that requires a name change...
Only time will tell if I've missed any important documents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.