Thursday, December 10, 2009

36 weeks

I received an email today from Strong Moms website. The site says:

Baby's Growth and Development When You're 36 Weeks Pregnant

At the end of 36 weeks of pregnancy, your baby will be considered full-term! Although he has more growing to do after that time, it's exciting to know his arrival is approaching quickly.

  • Your baby has grown almost completely into his skin that was once so over sized.
  • He now has a fully rounded face, in part because his powerful sucking muscles are now developed and ready to get to work.
  • Although your baby's bones are hardening, his skull remains soft and flexible for his birth.
  • At 36 weeks of pregnancy, your baby probably weighs about 6 pounds or slightly more.

The site says that I'm in the Nesting Stage. That I should be feeling an overwhelming urge to organize and get everything ready for the arrival of the baby...but I haven't felt that URGE yet. My mom told me to pack my Hospital Bag and the baby's bag too but I haven't done that yet. I think I should fight the urge to stay cuddled and warm and start the preparations for the BIG D Day coming soon.

It's 34 degrees outside right now by the way...when is the snow coming back??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.