Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A lot has happend!

One week has gone by and SOOOO much has happened....where to I begin?

Lets go in order...

Last Thursday I got a went to my weekly Dr.'s Appointment. This appointment I got to meet Dr. Sebestyen! She was really nice and down-to-earth. She told me that the baby's heart rate was great. I weighed in at 164lbs...hehehe. I also got a Belly Cast done by LeeAnn and one of the other nurses. It felt really nice and warm as it got harder. It was a lot of fun.

Friday night we went to a Christmas Party. I made $3 in Tips while working the bar. That gig lasted a whole 2 minutes before people realized that I had no idea how to mix drinks...haha...oh well. It was a lot of fun to see people's expressions when they would see me and my tummy behind the bar. The music was cool, and the party was fun, but it was even funner when we got to head home! We GOT TO SEE REINDEER... Santa's reindeer where on the lose...EVERYWHERE!

Saturday morning I walked at town lake with my Prego-Friend, Laurel. It was a nice stroll through Town Lake. We met up with her husband and some other runners for breakfast at Whole foods...the best BREAKFAST TACOS in the world!

Saturday evening, my Birthday CELEBRATION began. We started with a yummy stop at TCBY! A waffle cone and 2 scoops later we arrived at the pedestrian bridge downtown where I got to open my first birthday gift under the stars, surrounded my downtown's lighting. I opened what seemed to be a box of running shoes to find a D3000 NIKON!!! It is perfect! Perfect for me and for our new Photography subject that is just about done cooking in the oven! I can't wait to be able to capture all the KODAK moments with this awesome camera.
The night wasn't over yet, we headed to outback for my birthday dinner...Yummy STEAK, LOBSTER TAILS, BAKED POTATO, and BLOOMIN ONION! What a way to end the my pre-birthday celebration.


Sunday- MY BIRTHDAY! Manuela arrived as a Surprise!!!! Santa sent her with a suitcase full of fun things for all of us! I got a beautiful DVD with messages from my parents and Pictures of our lives growing up. Only my sister can manage to make a DVD like that, study for school, work full time, and graduate Magna Cum Laude and part of 2 honor societies, and come to Austin to surprise me...INCREDIBLE. We met up with some friends for dinner on Lake Austin and ended the night with a scrumptious turtle cheesecake. The entire Cafe sang me Happy Birthday. What a way to turn 24!

A little side note: People seem to think my Birthday is the perfect day to do IMPORTANT THINGS! Angela and Andrew are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary. And Kelly and Josh got engaged in EPCOT!! My friends will never forget my birthday...lol.

Monday- Manuela and I were Busy Bees. We organized the apartment, ate lunch at a great TACO place, and ran some errands...
The most incredible part of the day was when I ran into MARION JONES at the Bank. I almost had my baby right there due to the excitement!

Tuesday- We looked through all the pregnancy magazines to see what articles we should keep and which ones we could throw out. My plan is to create a binder with all the articles separated by sections so that I could skim through it when I need a little guidance...or need little reminders.

Wednesday- was FIX MOMMY UP DAY! We went to the doctor, pre-natal massage place, and hair salon. Manuela fixed me up a little and in the evening we went with Peter to watch Blindside at the Alamo. It was a great movie and a Great DAY!



I will post pictures soon.... =)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. Happy Birthday. Merry Christmas too.
    Looking forward to hearing news going forward. We want to welcome the boy-child. I think we will be in Mexico. We will see, right?
    xxmb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your birthday - Happy belated birthday: I missed your wedding - pictures???? I can't wait to read about it! A wonderful Christmas has come and gone ... and I don't want to miss the most important even of all - your son's arrival! I am so happy and excited for all that is good in your life! Luv & hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your birthday was awesome and I am sooo jealous you got to meet Marion Jones!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.