Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last weeks events/activities...

MONDAY
I completed/submitted my application for my masters at USC!
I applied for a job at a school in LA, Brentwood school. I'm really excited about both of these. Hopefully i'll be hearing back soon!!!!!
WEDNESDAY
Mommy hang out was here at our apt. We got to meet a new momma...who's dominican, Marielk! Julia, Bethany, Allison, and Stephanie missed for travels, and snotty babies...and we really missed them.
THURSDAY
We went to the Domain with Dylan and Monica to walk it out....
Dylan and Nico actually talked (googaaauuuuu) to eachother and then WAVED GOOD-BYE to eachother!!!!
From 1010 More Octoberpumpkinfriends
From 1010 More Octoberpumpkinfriends

From 1010 More Octoberpumpkinfriends

We went to see daddy play soccer!!! It was a lot of fun. Nico got to hang out with a GIRL...only problem, she tough...she has 2 older brothers that warned Nico not to get near their sister.


Saturday
  • I ran 10 miles with Liz and Kelly at 8 minute pace with the last mile at 7:30 pace. It didn't feel that bad. I'm a couple weeks away from the San Antonio Half Marathon!!!!
  • Got a pedicure with Sarah, Anne Marie, and Kelly!!! I had forgotten what it felt like to be gurlie and sit back while someone gives you a foot/leg massage and you talk with friends about random things =) It was so relaxing, especially the warm towel I had on my shoulders!!!
  • I also found out that another NI couple delivered their baby Thursday Night...Tica and Arves (not sure if that is spelled correctly). They welcomed EMILY to our world!!! yayyyy for the new mommy and daddy!! We wish them luck and hope they get REST!!!
  • We went to lunch with Charlie, Kelly, and Ashish...at this really awesome lunch place, NEW WORLD DELI, where I tried smoked gruyere~ incredible!!!!
  • Hung out at a tavern for a little after lunch and tried a delicious raspberry cider beer.

I love how eventful our lives are....
thank you Austin friends for filling our calendar with fun stuff to do!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.