Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Brithday, Dad!

Happy Birthday, Dad!!! 50 means you are halfway there!

It seems like with every new stage in my life, I realize one more thing I have learned from you. When I am doing something new, it is your lessons that help me feel like I have been there before. In college, I gained many friends by treating others with respect and having a sense of humor. When I recently started my job, I remembered you taught me that working hard will get you further than cheating the system. With my new family, your example has shown me how to respect and honor my wife and son. It doesn't surprise me that I am so comfortable as a father, with an example like you

Abuelo, a piece of advice:

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
-- Jack Benny

Love,
Peter, Valeria and Nico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.