Friday, April 20, 2012

Miami Seaquarium Adventure

Sometimes I miss our quite days when Nico and Momma would go on little adventures...so we snuck away yesterday and had a great time!

We went to one of my childhood's favorite places to go: THE MIAMI SEAQUARIUM! It was my disney because it was and still is a magical experience...one that combined 2 of my favorite things in the whole world... the ocean and animals (if there were horses there, it would be my heaven!) Initially I had gone to check in on my job application, but once I was there, I couldn't just turn around and come home...so we went in!
We got to see how the dolphin tank was cleaned =) and the diver even HIGH FIVED Nico from Inside the tank!
From the second we walked in...Nico was OOOOing and AAHHHHHing! I loved it! and I loved that I still was awed by the same creatures that captured my heart SO MANY years ago.
We had lots of Sea Lions behind out apartment in LA. As soon as Nico saw the "foca" he ran toward it and said....NICO CASA! FOCA!!! Nico Casa!!! FOCA!!! It was so cute!

Watching the whale and dolphin show!


Nico found NEMO!!!
My favorite was watching Nico's expression when LOLITA the whale SPLASHED EVERYONE in the stands at one of the presentations!

After the aquarium we hung out at the beach for a little and than Nico and I ran the Key Biscayne bridge a couple times and came home! I couldn't have asked for a better day with my buggarhead....BUT IT DID GET BETTER! Nico went to bed "early" without a struggle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.