Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holy Week thoughts...

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. "
Mother Teresa


As the last couple days in lent are coming to a close...I was thinking about how many times things have to get so bad that you feel like you'll never survive before a miracle happens, like Easter morning. I hope that as Nico grows up, he learns the importance of knowing that tough times don't last forever....TOUGH PEOPLE do!


I found this quote by Mother Teresa...and it's no wonder the woman's a saint...How many people do you know ACTUALLY LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS?!?!?! Does it count if you at least TRY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.