Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beach Playground

Tuesday was my first day off from work---We made it out to the Beach. A little further than we are used to having the beach...but we're adjusting.

I had lots of errands to run but Nico and I made it to the beach to watch the Barca Game and we spotted a BEACH PLAYGROUND that reminded us of our last home. I bet if you were watching us, you couldn't tell who was more excited, Nico or Me, to be at the beach playground!








 At first Nico didn't want to go down the slide without me...but then he did it...again and again and again!




I really miss LA and all my friends...but I must say that I am being happily surprised every now and then when I find things that remind me of LA here in Miami...I know Nico likes them too!
I am really starting to enjoy my time here. Especially now that I can share in such important moments in my friends lives (wink wink to my pregnant friend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.