Sunday, April 29, 2012

BIG WORDS

I know i'm perhaps a little bias, but I think my little buggarhead is really smart. This week Nico impressed me with 2 big words:
HUMONGOUS (from Sesame Street) and Pliosaurus (from Dinosaur train)
Yes Nico is 27 months (read in proud momma voice).
--Thank you PBSkids =)

He amazes me sometimes. It's not only repeating all these "BIG" words but the fact that he's putting big sentences together is really exciting.  Just now he said: 
"Snoopy, come here, ven aqui ahora."
"Yo quiero parque con mama y BUELO en bi-ci-cleta."---This man knows what he wants!
"Mama...wawame los dientes PLEASEEE."---wawame=lavame, translation:wash(me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.