Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What? Tomorrow is February?

We are already 1 month into the new year. Isn't that crazy?
As I entered this new year I, like everyone, set HIGH expectations for 2012.
I knew that it would be a year for growth...but didn't know that my growth would be kick started so quickly.

Now more than ever I want to honestly ask:
God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr

Here's to FEBRUARY bringing better days...
no pressure FEBS....
no pressure at all, 
but i'm counting on u! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.