Thursday, January 19, 2012

How did Abuelo and Tia get in there???

I'm really excited about my book that is already complete and in the final stages of production. This virtual relationship that Nico has had the chance to develop with friends and family near and far is what inspired my illustrations. I hope that other families who live far from their friends and family and use things like SKYPE to keep their relationships strong... can enjoy my Book.

As we were sitting at the dinner table, Nico said...uh-ohh ABUELO? then pointed at the phone and said...uh-oh TIA?!?!
I just know he was asking himself:
How'd they get in there?

Then Nico wanted to share his dinner with TIA. 

It's amazing what technology allows us to do these days...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.