Saturday, January 7, 2012

2 years ago This week I was just waiting around for Nico to decide to come out. He had already missed his "Jan 7th Due Date" and so we were just waiting around for him....one of the first lessons in Parenthood: Patience.


Even though I wanted to meet him already, I was really nervous about him coming out...about the delivery process. I can't believe my belly was SO BIG!
It really is a miracle that we, women are able carry our little pumpkin heads in our belly for 41.5 weeks and then watch our baby heads grow up EVERYDAY into the special, loving, and beautiful little people that they are.


I'm so thankful for Peter and Nico who made it possible for me to become a Momma--Greatest Achievement of My life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.