Friday, January 13, 2012

Part 3 of Expecting the Unexpected has arrived!

 The 3rd volume of NICO'S life has been PRINTED!!! BLOG2PRINT.COM
has been printing my blog for the last 2 years. As soon as I update Nico's Birthday Post, I will order Book #4!

Book1- 0-6 months (Including Pregnancy)
Book2- 6months-1year
Book3- 1 year- 18 months
Book4- 18months- 2 years old!




WHAT 2 year old do you know has 4 book printed of their life story???

I love that I will forever be able to re-read the moments that have made the past 2 years so special, the ones that have tested me, and the ones that keep me on my knees, thanking God for this life I get to live. I'm gonna continue to "expect the unexpected" and learn as I go. Motherhood has been an amazing unparalleled journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.