Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nico's Birthday is almost here!


Nico's Second Birthday Party is less than a week away!!! And there is so much to do!
I've been on PINTERST all day looking at ideas and getting INSPIRED!!! However, I won't really have anytime to get too much done since I'M a FULL TIME WORKING MOM =(. The Flores Abuelos and my sister are all coming in this week--I will definitely need all the help I can get. Hopefully I can get all the supplies early in the week (maybe tonight if all goes well) so that when they all get here, they can work on some MINI PROJECTS to help me get NICOSVILLE set up for his party!

CHOOO CHOO Chuga chuga Choo Choo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.