Thursday, March 24, 2011

My 'put everything you see around' Soup Recipe

I made a really yummy soup last night! I am really proud of my self...make, try it, and then get back to me.

  • 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
  • 1 lb fully cooked ground beef
  • 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about 1/2 small head)
  • 5-6 leaves of Red Chard cut in smaller pieces
  • 2 cups baby carrots (if you have)
  • 2 cups of "Spinach Soup", cooked and blended spinach with water
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
  • 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
  • 1 15-ounce can of sweet corn, rinsed, drained
  • 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney beans), rinsed, drained
  • 1 comment:

    Quotes to Live by:

    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

    Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

    When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.