Monday, March 28, 2011

BIG NEWS: Nico's first word!

A couple days ago Nico said Baaauuull...when he saw one of the 800 balls we have in our apartment. We weren't sure if he was saying it on purpose or if it was purely coincidental.

So we decided to observe Nico and his use of the word or sound BAAUULLL in the last couple days to see if we could determine if it in fact could qualify as HIS FIRST WORD.

Today the experiment ended. All doubt was removed from my mind. At around 11:15am, I was sitting on the rocking chair in the living room when Nico walked briskly to the door, picked up the volleyball, and walked it all the way over to me repeating over and over...BALL, BALL, BALL.

I was trying to put him down for a nap but I couldn't help postponing nap-time to celebrate NICO's FIRST WORD: BALL What a big boy!!! I love you mi rey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.