Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MAIL!

I was coming home this morning from a "lets tire Nico out for a Nap" walk when I noticed that our mailbox seemed like it was barely closed, so I checked it. Then I quickly wondered how long it'd been since either of us (peter or me) had done so.

Amoungst the TONS of coupons, ads, and worthless space taking things were SOME VERY IMPORTANT envelopes.

One was an invitation from the City of Los Angeles asking me to donate $58.00 by March 31st or $116.00 after that date. You see, let me explain. I signed up to single handidly take the state of California out of BANRUPCY through the PARKING TICKET Foundation. I plan on sending that money in by the 31st because I like giving to a good cause....but i'm NOT THAT GENEROUS,lol.

There were 3 other envelopes were from 2 AWESOME AUSTIN BABY MOMMAS, Heather and Allison! Heather sent me a beautiful invitation to Issac, Henry, Cash, and Arthur's ONE YEAR BASH!!!! I wish we could make it to the HUGE MILE MAKER, but we'll be there in spirit, or skype, whichever! Have an awesome PARTY!
Heather and Allison each surprised me with a beautiful hand written card.
Thank you girls! Your words mean SO MUCH TO ME and prove, once again, HOW GREAT BABY MOMMA FRIENDS ARE!!!!!!
By the time you see this, I'll have already spoken to you, unless you are online RIGHT THIS SECOND...lol, and Nico gets up from his nap before I have a chance to call you.

ANYWAY....the walk worked, cause Nico did conk out and I'm really glad I checked the mail! It saved me 58 dollars and made me feel very loved and special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.