Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pictures and Videos from Miami and San Fran

Nico and I have been in Miami for a couple days now and we have been having a great time! We have Gone to the beach, run, met up with friends and family and reached another milestone in Nico's LIFE! He started crawling today at Abuelo Pete and Vivi's house in the presence of his great-grandma (Eneida), all 4 grandparents, Tio Tony I&II, Tia Manuela and Pebbles!

He's been rocking back back and forth for a couple weeks now and everyone would tell me...he's gonna crawl any day now....AND HE FINALLY DID!
Look and my little man go!!!







Here are some more pictures:
Daddy is working in California this week and has gotten to see and do a lot of cool things too. He even ran across the Golden Gate Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO!!!!!!! But it's okay...I'll get my chance one day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.