Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lyndsi is in Labor!

This morning, another one of the girls in our Bradley class texted me: 12:01am " I'm not going to be able to make it to our lunch date today, I am starting to have contractions." By 1:45am they were really uncomfortable. At 8:15am, I received a text message: " I'm at the hospital, they just broke my water, I developed Preeclampsia. I'll let you know how it goes." Preeclampsia is pregnancy induced hypertension. Because she got induced, she has a higher risk of getting a C-section later today if the labor doesn't progress, which she is not very happy about...but she will have a BABY BOY TODAY!

I can't wait to hear updates!!!!!
Her due date is tomorrow by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.