Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting caught up...

I want to get the blog as up to date as possible so that when the Baby arrives, I can start uploading all his pictures.
This was the last Belly Shot taken in 2009
From December 09
These are my Bradley Classmates

From December 09
From Left to Right:
Karina (the teacher), Monica & Tom, Lyndsi & Her mom, Me & Peter, Meghan & her husband , and Stephanie & Brad, and Sarah (an assistant teacher, doula). We stood in the order we were due...Monica was first (she already had Dylan), Lyndsi is second (and his at the hospital right now)....I'm third in line so we'll see when it's my turn!

Making my Belly cast a couple weeks ago at the Dr.'s Office:
Peter with my belly cast =)

From December 09

My Possible Doctors:






From December 09

And here is a slide show of some of the stuff we did towards the end of 2009:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.