Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's 2010

Happy New Year!!
2010 is here and so is the last week of our wait for our baby boy!
Here we are....waiting until he decides to come out. We have a busy couple days getting the final preparations done, taking down christmas decorations, organizing, preparing meals for the next couple days, buying "easy snacks" that I can eat while breastfeeding, and racking up the sleep hours.

I have so many questions about what is going to happen and when but I can't seem to find the answers anywhere. Because every woman and every pregnancy is different, THERE ARE NO STRAIGHT ANSWERS ANYWHERE!!!! SO annoying!I've had some contractions but no signs that i'm going into labor any time soon.

I have a great read, The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, so i'm hoping to get through the book so that it keeps me busy and entertained instead of anxious for the arrival of the baby.

I hope Peter and I can decide on a name for the baby one of these nights before he arrives...talk about procrastination.....AHHHHHH!

ANY GUESSES of when the baby is coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.