Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nico's First Haircut and Lorena's First Birthday

Nico got a hair cut tonight! Daddy cut Nico's hair in the bath. We have been getting a lot of "she's so beautiful", "what's her name", how old is she?" questions and we know it's because our pumpkin head is so good looking, but maybe this new haircut will help those people who think he's a girl! He looks super sharp! Great Job daddy. I must admit I was nervous that Nico was going to look like he got in a fight with some scissors, but his hair turned out great!
Hair



Earlier today we went to Lorena's FIRST Birthday Party! It was a lot of fun. She loved her gifts, especially the tissue paper....lol.
This is Lorena:
From 1102 LA Baby Friends playdate!

These are the picutres of her PARTY!!!!

****Peter Found the Pictures!!!!!!


But with these 2 big events, can you believe what happend to me a couple minutes ago???? I DELETED THE PICTURES OFF THE CAMERA! Yes...I was very upset...but i'm okay now, thanks for asking.

But like Peter says, pictures aren't important...we lived the moment and it will be a LONG time before I forget how cute Nico's FIRST haircut was! But I still wish I could have shared them with you guys...=(
****NOW I CAN!!!-Thank you Peter for Finding them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.