Monday, February 7, 2011

Independently Dependent

Last week one of my babysitters cancelled on me right before I had one of my Private lessons...therefore I had to cancelled on my students. The mother seemed really understanding but then sent me an email that said: "...as for lessons, we have decided to go in a different direction."

When I first read this I was a little upset because I was technically fired, but these days...there are times that I simply can't do things since I have to depend on at least one other person (to take care of Nico).

I'm trying to live my life as independently as dependently possible. That means no more spur of the moment decisions for me.

As I mentioned earlier, Thursday morning I was a little upset, but I quickly got over it when I went on a run on the beach with Nico, stopped and played in the sand, and then went exploring around LA...(I went to the GROVE for the first time and saw AC Slater in ACTION-Mario Lopez LIVE for one of those gossip shows).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.