Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Sansgivings



This morning I got to watch the sunrise while working out with some friends...AWESOME START to my PRE-Thanksgiving Wednesday! I have a lot of things on my "things to be thankful for" list. So what if I don't know if I can add "NEW JOB" to that list just yet. 

I love my life, all the people in it, my adorable family, and the amazing experiences I've had the chance in live in these (almost) 26 years!

Thank you GOD...for real! I'm a lucky girl!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.