Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of November

As we mentioned before, November was a very sickly month and I AM SOOO HAPPY IT's over!!
But we have to share the HUGE events that happend in the last couple days of November:

We decided to go Celebrate Thanksgiving with Kelly and Josh in Arizona!
Tia Kelly was ready for Nico with fun-filled activities planned for the WHOLE WEEKEND!!

When we were packing to head out----I received a call from a Doctor's office that I had interviewed with....and they told me that I GOT THE JOB!!!

The drive was LONG, thanks to LA traffic....






Thursday- Thanksgiving Day!
We got up early for a run (Kelly and I) and Peter and Nico joined us for a little and then went back to kelly and Josh's place to help him  PREPARE THE TURKEY and MAKE BREAKFAST for us girls =)

We have so much to be thankful for!




Friday at midnight we hit up TARGET for BLACK FRIDAY!!
Friday during the day we went to a mall and joined the masses in shopping for things that we were told we couldn't live without...lol like candles from bath and body works, and an 8th pair of jeans...hahaha
BUT we did find some great BARGAINS!!!!
Friday evening we met up with Kelly's friends who have a little 2.5 year old---Her and Nico had an unforgettable first date. They were huging and holding hands the whole time! We all got to hear a live concerts and see SNOW (bubbles) come down from the sky!! It was AWESOME!!!




Then Peter and I went to Melting Pot (tradition) and to a Comedy Show to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary! Crazy that it's only been two YEARS and at the same time already two years!! Two Years ago we were at TOWN LAKE saying: I PROMISE to LOVE YOU FOREVER....sometimes its hard but there are those moments that really do take your breath away--when you feel SO LUCKY that you get nervous that it might
Saturday we did a little more shopping then we got ready for the UF vs FSU game....which led to some heated discussions at the Allegro residence.
Sunday- Our 2 year anniversary!
In the morning we got up early for breakfast and to head out to "avoid traffic".
At breakfast,Manuela and Juan called us with some GREAT NEWS!!! THEY GOT ENGAGED!!!!

I feel so connected with my sister and friends.
Angela and Andrew got married on my birthday.
Kelly and Josh got engaged on my birthday.
And now, Manuela and juan got engaged on Peter and mine's anniversary.


But the end of november craziness continues....
 Monday morning I started working at the Optomologist office! I told everyone in the elevator that I was super excited that it was my first day of work! Everyone at the office was super nice!

However 1 hour after walking out of my first day of work, I got a call back from another job I had applied for...I was happy and excited about the job I had just started but I thought I would hear her out. Peter said it wouldn't hurt to interview them so I did. I scheduled an in person meeting.

My dad arrived on the 30th! From the second Nico saw him...they have been inseparable!!
It was an amazing way to close NOVEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.