Monday, November 7, 2011

LAST ILLUSTRATION COMPLETE!

The Last Image!
I haven't posted in FOREVER-SO SORRY! I will be catching up soon. Thing is, I've been busy apply to jobs and FINISHING my book! I am proud to say that I've done one of the two- Last night I finished the last image for my children's book.

This morning I spoke to the submissions representative at Xllibris who gave me the run down on how to get her ALL MY INFO....Service Form, Manuscript, Illustrations!!!!

This is all so exciting but I can't waste anymore time, got to run!




Promise I'll update you all on Nico's life soon! Here's Nico this morning washing his hands after breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.