Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Catch-up post part1- October

So I have a lot of catching up to do!
This is going to be the first of a  2 part post to help me get my blog back up to date.
At the end of these posts you will see all the things that kept me from publishing these posts and depriving you of your much needed NICO MOMENTS.

Okay so let's back track to Halloween. I know it's almost Thanksgiving but cut me some slack....ENJOY!
Check out this Very stylish MAN!!!!
 I made Pumpkin Jello the week of Halloween!

  Nico Found Mommas' Stunner Shades and started striking some poses:

 We had guests over for dinner from all over....Miami-Gaby, Austin-Anna, and Atlanta-Al...as well as from Westwood =).

Tio Charlie read Nico some books while we fired up the grill.
There was a lot of laughing during dinner!








 During Halloween Week Nico also had a Playdate with LORENA! They had a lot of FUN! and so did I! They chased eachother all around the living room, played catch, and laughed-ALOT. So different from the first couple times they hung out. Guess there is no more parallel players here!




FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

The evening concluded with a lovely DINNER for TWO!

We also attended a HALLOWEEN STORYTIME at out library:


 Getting a shot of all these little guys was hard! But I guess every parents know that from the First time they attempt any GROUP shot with kiddos!




Todd and Antu arrived later that day!!!
Nico and I got really sick and had to go to the Doc...but we still managed to get some fun in on the days they were here!


Todd Surfing!
Papa Showing him how it's done!


Skatboarding in Malibu

images out of People Magazine....lol
We also went out to West Hollywood...however we don't have any pictures =(. 

 Their visit was a lot of Fun! It was great having friends to HANGOUT with. They also made trick or treating an adventure!!! I still don't have pictures of the last night they were here...Halloween...but when  I do, I'll post them!
  And with their visit we concluded the OCTOBER UPDATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.