Monday, December 6, 2010

Ice Skating and Good Bye Austin-Party

YESTERDAY WAS FANTABULOUS!!

In early afternoon we went ICE SKATING at the Whole Foods in Downtown! Peter and I took turns for a while and then Peter put Nico on the Ice for a little--which almost gave me a heart attack! Nico loved it...He walked on that ICE like a PRO!

Then we went to Monica and Tom's house for out Going Away Party. A couple weeks ago we decided to have a party and were going to have it at our place but Monica offered her place--which turned out being a GREAT DECISION, especially since it was FREEZING YESTERDAY!


The Food was AMAZING!!! Look at this spread that Monica has laid out before we even walked in through the door!?!?!?!

The Babies/toddlers all had a great time, and so did the mommies, daddies, non-mommies, and non-daddies!


(From Left to Right: Meagan& Everette, Stephanie & Samuel, Me & Nico, Monica & Dylan, Heather & Isaac, Allison & Anderson)


From 1012 Ice skating, Good-bye party, domain
Nico learned how to get on the little motorcycle--here are the steps:
4 Get leg out from under knee
From 1012 Ice skating, Good-bye party, domain

There was a point when everyone had arrived and was all circled around the living room area where the babies were playing...and I thought to myself...I'm really going to miss all these people.
I looked around and felt LOVED! I don't regret anything about Austin. I hung out with baby and momma friends every week, I ran with my runner friends and momma friends at Townlake and all around, I went to libraries, I met up for lunch and walk and talk dates....I'm never going to forget all the Austin Friends that we have made--that have made Austin the unforgettable/special place it has been to us.


Thank you all for coming to hang out with us! We are going to MISS YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. Good times! Thanks Monica and Tom for hosting the party.

    Austin, we will miss you! Expect us back often to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.