Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December-Let the Craziness begin!!

Today is the FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER,
my favorite month of the year!

When I woke up this morning Peter said---I'm going to the gym....that wasn't the romatic part, haha. He then said- Happy 42 months, which for those of you who can't count, or don't want to divide...it's 3 years and 6 months!!
We met 7 years ago at a Party at UF when I was still in High School. Throughout my first couple years at UF I saw Peter and other friends out and about, I'd visit them at their house, and once we even went out on a sushi date...but we were just friends. About 4 years ago we started hanging out more consistently (on purpose)--I guess you can call it dating, during Spring semester of my Junior (his senior) year. When the summer came around, he told me- "I'm not ready for -US- to be over"...and I was super surprised that he felt that way, but really excited. We both had EURO trips planned for that summer and so we talked about how nice it would be to meet up in Europe...but nothing concrete came out of it. We both went along our marry ways. I would get the occasional phone call or random email from Peter when he was abroad....THEN IT HAPPENED!!! I was in Budapest visiting my friend/roomate Boglarka and Peter was hanging out in Vienna with Dre, Jeanette, and D-daddy. I had told B that I wanted to surprise Peter in Vienna...and she went along with it...took me to the train station--LITTLE DID I KNOW that Peter and B had been plotting to SURPRISE ME!!!
From Hungary
When I saw Peter on that Train Platform I threw my book bag (which in retrospect was not a very good idea since it had my passport and money but whatever) and ran right past Jeanette (since I didn't know her yet) and d-daddy screaming right into Peter's arms. Everyone has their fairy tale moment....I'm lucky cause this was just the FIRST of many FAIRY tale moments that I have been able to share with Peter!!! That same day (a couple hours later) he suggested we make it official---and the rest is history, lol.
Here is a slideshow of my trip to Budapest...=)


As if walking down memory lane wasn't enough...
Let me tell you some other reasons why this is going to be the most action-packed EXCITING month of 2010:

5 days til our Good-Bye Party with our friends here!
11 days left in Austin
12 days til we leave to Colombia
15 days til Nico get's baptized
20 days til my 25th Birthday!!!!!
22 days till Nico and Mommy Fly to our NEW HOME CITY!!
23 days til find/move into our new Apartment in LOS ANGELES!! (And get to see Gretchen and Myles, Peace Corps Friends--who will be in LA for a couple days before heading back to Panama)
24 days til BABY JESUS is BORN---Noche Buena!
25 days til Nico's First Christmas
31 days til WE WAIT FOR 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.