Monday, November 22, 2010

Early Christmas Gift for Nico!!

So I went to Costco today...cause I needed 2 things (right), and I left with INSUFFICIENT FUNDS..jk, but almost. One of the things I got was a gift for Nico--- a CHRISTMAS GIFT!!
I got these foam building blocks that looked pretty cool. When I got home, of course I opened them so that he (meaning I) could play with a couple of the 200 pieces...lol. As I started to build things, Nico would just attack my structures. I barely got to stack 3 of the blocks when he would slap them down. Then I looked over at the foam block bag and it says 3+....Could this be why he looks like a crazy man throwing these things all around the living room....The toy is too complicated for his little 10 month mind? He definitely isn't going to build anything yet but he kinda looks like he is having fun with them...in his own way! The blocks are great tickle tools too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.