Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bye Miami!!! Hello Last month in Austin!

Today Nico and I are heading back to Austin Today to see daddy!!!
12 days went by so fast. I didn't get to see some people that I really wanted to see, or go to Manuela's new apartment in Nova, but we had a great trip. There is never enough time in Miami, lol; always too much to do. Fortunately, (I think) Nico and I are better. However, we are leaving my dad here in Miami to fight the stomach virus.

I am really excited to go back and sad at the same time...why? well, in one month we will me MOVING OUT of AUSTIN!!
Crazy huh!

In this month I have mommy friends to hangout with, we have trails to walk, BBQ to eat, friends to run with, and projects to work on! I'm gonna be a BUSY BEE!!! I'm going to miss AUSTIN and ALL OUR FRIENDS (both big and small) so much! LA is going to be a BIG CHANGE, but through friends and family we have been finding people who live out there... So far we have found 13 people we know in LA, either friends or family/friends of friends! Thank you all for you help!!!

ALRIGHTY AUSTIN, I'm packing up the last of Nico's and my things and we will be on our way shortly!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU DADDY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.