Sunday, September 11, 2011

WRITING

In the past couple weeks i've been busy writing--except not for the BLOG. When I was in Austin, I was looking for a writing gig that could help me gain experience as a PUBLISHED WRITER, so I started writing articles about Austin Running Fitness for EXAMINER.COM. Then when I moved here I picked up the Los AngelesWomen's Fitness Title. This new title helped me broaden my writing perspective to things other than running. And recently I just picked up the LA Motherhood title. I applied for it since I started a mother's group here in the Marina and found myself sending lots of emails about local things to do and places to go, and also found that we were interchanging lots of "HOW TO"s with each other--all which were the start to great articles for my new TOPIC.
Here are links to a couple of the articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.