Thursday, September 29, 2011

I've started a NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have started a NEW BLOG:

Making Mommy-hood Easier

Don't worry! This one will still be going strong with updates on our lives and NICO!!! But lately my brain has been churning ideas, in hopes that I could put to use all I've learned about motherhood into something special....and soooo I decided to stop thinking and just start writing....

My "field of dreams" mentality is what is telling me that if I write, the job will come...lol. But for real. While I wait to land that PERFECT JOB FOR ME (and by perfect I mean one that will pay me...hahaha), I want to invest some of my time writing about the things I've learned and keep learning about everyday as a MOTHER. I have incorporated that into this blog: Expecting the Unexpected, but I mainly share daily or weekly updates about our regular life that NOT EVERYONE (as I sigh loudly) cares too much to read about besides close friends and family.

My new Blog: Making Mommy-Hood Easier is going to be my place to EVALUATE and SHARE my thoughts on the things that I think make Mommy-hood actually easier! It will also be a way of organizing links of things that I stumble upon!

I hope that my mom friends and other people who are on this journey, sign up to follow by new blog and see where this adventure takes us all! Your suggestions, feed back and ideas are always welcomed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.