Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Adventures here and there with my Pumpkinhead =)

I haven't posted in SO LONG! I know my parents have been asking why i've been depriving them of their daily dosage of NICO's LIFE...so here are some HIGHLIGHTS.

Things we've been up to...

Hanging out at the Venice Farmer's Market and the Park:

Hanging out with friends:
Playing on my new laptop
while the girls play dress-up...
Doing Art with Lorena:

Hanging out at the Aquarium of the Pacific with all the FISHies: Waiting in line!!

Nico got to touch the SHARKS!!


Hanging out with other GATORS to Watch the Gator Game:
Click here to view slideshow:
Click here to view slideshow:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.