Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


From 1001 Hello Nico!

Happy Father's DAY!!!!!

Today is Peter's first DADDY Day. Nico got him a pair of TOM's Shoes and some other surprises that haven't come it yet but let's just say he will be watching the world cup in style!

I could tell Peter was going to be a great dad from when I saw him playing with his cousins a couple years ago at a family reunion. The way he talked to them and played with them was so cute...it made me happy to see that he liked kids.
In the past 5 months, he's shown Nico and everyone who sees them interact, that being a DADDY is something that can't be learned, it's something that comes from within you, something natural.
Pirol, Thank you for being such a great daddy and for loving Nico the way you do. I'm so happy we're celebrating this day =)

Peter had a great example of a caring and loving father figure as did I. We want to wish Pedro and my daddy a Happy Father's Day and Happy Abuelito Day!

From 1005 memorial miami
I have the best dad in the world. He is always there providing support, help, love, and most of all is just there, present, for whatever I, and now NICO, may need. I love you daddy!

Happy 1st father's day to so many new dads out there! Tim, Kevin, Tom, LuisFer, Antonio and so many others! Feliz Dia del Padre!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bella! I had such a great day, love you!

    Those pictures with the abuelos are both really good!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.