Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's Day!

Father's Day was full of Adventures!
From 1006 1st Father's Day

We had a yummy authentic Texan Breakfast: Steak, Egg, and Bean tacos
Then we went to Eddy Pool:Deep Eddy Pool is a historic, man-made swimming pool in Austin, Texas. Deep Eddy is the oldest swimming pool in Texas and features a bathhousebuilt during the Depression era by the Works Progress Administration. The pool began as a swimming hole in the Colorado River, became a resort in the 1920s, and is today a popular swimming pool operated by the City of Austin.
Watched Brazil play at a Restauraunt with some friends

Then we went to Lake Travis on a SAIL BOAT RIDE! It was the first time me and Nico had ever been on a sail boat! We stopped on the way there to get a Life-jacket for Nico and we were set!
Even though we got on the sailboat at 6:15pm, it didn't really cool down until like 7pm. Nico didn't really like his life-jacket, I don't blame him...it look like of constricting.
While we were out on the water, floating, I fed Nico and he fell asleep. I guess the rocking was soothing for him..it was making me a little sea sick though. I jumped into Lake Travis for a little. The water felt great!!!!

I think Peter enjoyed his father's Day =) We are still waiting for his other gifts to be delivered!

TIA Manuela comes into town with Tio Juan this week and We are moving to the new apartment this FRIDAY! The guest bed will be gone by the time Manuela and Juan leave and Nico will have HIS OWN ROOM, like a big boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an awesome 1st Father's Day! I don't feel nearly as old as I thought I would feel, haha!

    Thanks for my USA soccer jersey! I will wear it tomorrow for when we beat Algeria!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.