Friday, June 18, 2010

5 months old


Nico turned 5 months this past Tuesday! I tried to give Nico some rice cereal mixed in with some milk but that didn't work out too well. He kept making really funny faces.

On another note, although Nico is getting older, his sleeping patterns have regressed to his earlier days when he would get up and eat every 1.5 to 2 hours.....which means that I haven't gotten much sleep lately either. Last night we put him to bed around 9pm, and by 10:26pm he was already up again! We got him a new crib to put up in his new room (when we move apartments ). Hopefully he'll start sleeping a little more so that he can actually use the new crib...in his room(maybe it's wishful thinking.)

I can't believe Nico has been with us for 5 months already! I'm so happy with my little family!!! Yesterday I was driving home from a play date and I looked back to see my little man playing with some toys in his car seat, so interested in the things infront of him and all around him.

This is a picture of Nico and his friends after they got out of the pool yesterday =) Butts from left to right: Miles Dexter, Dylan David, and Nico Samuel!



1 comment:

  1. I think its something in the water... Miles is on the same newborn sleep schedule this week. Last night was the worst - up every hour except thankfully he slept straight from 1-4. Growth spurt? Teeth? Whatever it is, I hope he gets over it soon, or we will go crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.