Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Feliz dia del Pavo!!
We just had Thanksgiving Dinner here in our apartment...Turkey, Ham, Corn Souffle, green bean casserole, baked potato, and baked sweet potato, gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. We haven't even gotten to the desserts yet...and I feel like a stuffed turkey!

Before dinner we all went around and said what we were thankful for...with tears in our eyes and our throats chocking us, we all gave our thanks for family, for eachother, for Anthony being here, and for the beginning of Peter and mine's new HOME and addition that is more than half baked in the oven, our baby boy.

Before the coma strikes, I wanted to write this little blurp...
I'm thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I'm most thankful for being surrounded by people that I love and love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.