Saturday, November 21, 2009

Babies R Us time warp!

My mom and I went to Babies R Us Monday with some of our gift certificates looking for somethings, little did I know that Babies R Us would trap us in there and make us loose all sense of time!

There were a million styles, colors, and different features on EVERY PRODUCT. Some matched, some made sounds, some moved on their own, some even had fake heartbeats to soothe the babies. They sell things in light blue, pink, yellow, and green that you wouldn't even imagine that babies could use.

A headache, stomach ache, sore legs, and 5 hours later we made our way out of babies r us with what seemed like an ENTIRE NURSERY! I was unsure about every decision I made. And I asked myself 200 times, do you REALLY NEED that. I walked out only with objects who's answers were YES. The maybe's, I left behind along with the No's.

Here is what we walked out with:











Yay for the baby room!
Pictures of the Nursery will be put up after the Flores Abuelitos come visit.
They arrive on Tuesday, so don't worry, you don't have to wait too much longer!

1 comment:

  1. Val Pal, I was at a half-marathon the other day and I met a couple (with a baby) that runs. They recommended the brand "chariot" for a stroller. You can start running as early as 6 months rather than at 9 months with the BOB...if that's important to you. It is more expensive but I thought I would let you know since you and Peter both run. My brother and sis both have a BOB and they like it. Just sharing the info because I know they were counting down to take him on a run....and they did on his 9 month-day. Hope your dr.'s visit went well.

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.