Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love the outdoors!


Saturday was filled with FUN outdoors activities!
We hiked around Bull Creek Trail (near Peter's old apartment) for a little. The trail head was at a dog park area. All the dogs were running around fetching balls, swimming, playing with each other. This was such a tease. I really want a dog right now, but the more I want it, the more I realize we can't have one =(.




After our hike through BullCreek Trail, we ate lunch and Peter went with his friends Paint balling, which I, for obvious reasons, can't partake in.
Instead I went to Town Lake downtown to paint.

A couple people stopped to see what we were doing. One woman even asked me for my number to contact me about a painting...we'll see if she calls.

That day we found out that a couple that works with Peter also live at our complex!
It was really exciting!!!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Sunday we got off to a late start but we did some window shopping at Babies R Us. I think we decided on a couple things but haven't made any purchases yet. We want to be SUPER SURE!

Then we ate lunch at Peter's favorite burger place and headed to Lake Travis were some of his friends were windsurfing. There we saw a beautiful purple and orange sunset.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.