Friday, October 23, 2009

DOCTOR VISIT at Week 29!

I went to see the Dr. Eng again this morning. I weigh 149lbs, that is 4 pounds more than I weighed 2 weeks ago! My stomach measures 30cm. Dr. Eng also checked the babies heartbeat (130) and said that he was doing great.
I got the results back from a glucose test that I got done 2 weeks ago. It came back negative for pregnancy diabetes. So with my weight, heart rate, size of belly, and test results back, all we had left to do was ask her some questions.

She told us that in about 1 month, we would do another sonogram to see in what direction the baby was in. If he isn't head down, then at that time we will try different things to try to get him to get in the right position. She said that by then, however, most babies position themselves correctly. Now all that is left to do is wait til November 5th for our next visit...hopefully in these next two weeks I can get rid of this nagging cold!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoy fui a ver a la doctora otra vez. Peso 149 lbs. ¡En estas últimas 2 semanas aumente 4 libras! El estomago mide 30cm. La doctora le escuchó el latido del corazón al bebe y esta en 130, normal. La vez pasada que fui a ver a la doctora, me hicieron un examen de diabetes, me salió negativo. ¡Así que todo sigue bien!

Le pregunte que cuando sabíamos si el bebe estaba en la posición correcta para salir. Ella me dijo que como en un mes me iban a hacer otro sonograma para ver en que dirección estaba el bebe. Si está mal acomodado para ese entonces, entonces nos enfocamos en tratar de ayudarlo a acomodarse bien antes del parto. Ella me dijo que la mayoría de los bebes se acomodan bien solitos. ¡Ahora solo queda esperar hasta el 5 de Noviembre para volver y esperar que se me quite esta gripa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.