Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chris and Christie's Engament Party

Wedding and Engagements are always very happy loving moments! 
They are celebrations of LOVE, HOPE, and PROMISES. 
 Yesterday was Chris and Christie's Engangment Party. It was at Doral Isles







 Angela and Andrew's Peanut!
 The Jet setters were present!
 Pasame la botellaaaaaaa.....voy a beber en nombre de ella!!!







Last time I was in that reception hall was for my baby shower =) three years later, here I am again, and but now waiting for Angela's little pumpkinhead to arrive! Amazing how time flies, how friendships grow, and how our lives change...SO MUCH.
Congratulations Chris and Christie!! 
I Wish you all the happiness in the love. It won't be easy. But if you never give up, you may find that unconditional, amazing love that your beautiful grandparents have after celebrating fifty something years together---how did they do?!?! If you find the secret, hook me up with that info!!
I'm so glad I got to share in that beautiful celebration---and made it into the video ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.