Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meeting Tia Sasha Today

 The other day, mama, Nico, and abuelo went to visit Tia Sasha--Peter's cousin who I had only met through pictures/text/email. It was a very special day and Nico loved hanging out with her and her boyfriend Jorge---especially when Jorge kept doing: "boooiiiinnggg, boiiinnngggg, boinggggg." They were both ready for a nap after hanging out with my buggarhead. I'm telling you...I make motherhood look easy but, it's a workout! (hahaha)
By the way, I'm giving you all a heads up, she has her own jewelry business. And I will be hosting a jewelry party at the end of NEXT month so be sure to tune in for more details if you're in Miami=).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.