Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where to start?


OKay, first off, IT IS SNOWING OUTSIDE. Not super cold rain that you can squint and pretend is snow, or frozen rain that bounces off cars and the ground....it's SNOW, the white, fluffy, lite, real deal stuff. The trees, poolside benches, sidewalks, cars, fences, apartment roofs, shrubs....everything. You name it, it's cover in a not so thin sheet of whiteness. I've tried explaining it to Nico but he wanted nothing to do with the snow...he's a single track mindset kind of guy: MILK!


From 2010-02 (by Eye-Fi)


On another note, equally as exciting (for me), this morning was my 6 week postpartum visit! She says i'm recovering beautifully. We also spoke about different forms of birth control; which i'm undecided on as of right now. There are so many different options to choose from. Some can be put in place for up to 10 years! That is just crazy and scary. She wanted to steer me She said that breastfeeding is a pretty good birth control....BUT I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!! Like my sex-ed teachers in St. Thomas used to say: there is only 1 form of 100% birth control---and we all know what that is.
I'm happy to report that my uterus is doing great and she cleared me to formally start exercising!!! Though I need to ease into a regimen, i'm SOOO EXCITED!

WORLD get ready---I'm making my come-back.

2 comments:

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.