Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nico's first holiday!!!

Happy Valentines DAY!
We've had a busy weekend. It started with Todd and Antu's arrival. Nico has been out and about Austin. He went to his first restaurant(Maurie's Milagro), town lake, golfing, whole foods, and to the Austin Marathon! Todd and Antu left today for the NBA All Star game. Peter and I are watching it here on our NEW FLAT SCREEN LCD TV!!

Here are some pictures:


Most girls HOPE that today they will get flooded with roses, get swept off their feet by the person they love, and hear how beautiful they are.
Lucky for me, I don't have to HOPE for it...Peter makes everyday feel like Valentine's day...or shall I say: Vale's Day! I pray that I never wake up from this dream as I sit here between the two loves of my life.
I can't imagine spending Valentine's any other way!!


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that you are such an interesting person. I have enjoyed following your adventures on your blog. Nico is such a beautiful baby, I can't believe he looks so big already. When I saw that you got married on Thanksgiving, I thought about how we spent last Thanksgiving serving the neighbors my first attempt at cooking a turkey. I remember you were sad around that time of year because the distance was really getting to you and Peter. One year later.....one amazing story later, you two are married and the best gift of all... Nico is awaiting his grand entrance. Congratulations to you and Peter on becomming parents. I admire how unique your life has been, and I am only positive that there are more wild adventures in store for you. God bless! -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heather. this past weekend i was talking about you...i told a friend that was visiting that my roomate in school did my highlights =) how are your wedding plans going???

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.