Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cupid came by early this year!!

Last time it snowed here in Austin I went nuts...running around outside, calling everyone I knew to share the news...things have changed.

Today it snowed (sleeted too) here in Austin. Not only did I not know, but it wasn't even close to being the highlight of my day.
Instead today I Peter came home with 2 dozen roses, wine, shrimp cocktail and a surprise up his sleeve. As he took Nico from my arms, he said: "Get ready, the masseuse is about to get here". I could not believe that I was getting 2 hour massage by a Chinese woman with a massage table and all here in our very own living room. She yapped away about Belize, her son, and husband as she dug deep into my back and shoulders. I was in such pain and relief that I was able to zone her out...However I could still hear Nico crying. I just wanted to jump up from the table and pick him up. But I remembered that this was "MOMMY TIME". As if the day weren't great enough, Nico drank his first bottle of breast milk today! Peter finally got to feed Nico!!!
What a great start to Valentines!...Our 4th valentines celebrating together! I'm glad I ran into Peter and Dre's house in Gainesville to ask for parking 4 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day, hope your back isn't too sore, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!! Thank you for another great valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.