Saturday, August 29, 2009

TODAY IS A BIG DAY!!!

I'm going to Austin. Though I'm "moving" there, I am only taking a 2 suitcases. It's kind of hard to pack for an undetermined amount of time, especially when most of your clothes doesn't really fit. Its hard too to guesstimate if what clothes will continue to fit in the coming months too.

If I think back on when I was packing for Panama, I took 2 suitcases with me for a 2 year trip. Now, how can I take more than that if we plan on moving back within a 2 year period?

There are some "homey" things I want to take with me but are unsure of where we are going to live and when we are coming back, so I guess for now, they'll have to stay here at my parents house...ha ha, that sounds funny.

Well this morning is my last breakfast at HOME with mommy, daddy, Manuela, and snoopy! Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs with tomatoes and onions, and fruits---Happy tummies!

Dinner tonight will be in Austin with Peter!!

1 comment:

  1. The picture you are holding of your son is beautiful...he is God's gift to you and yours and Peter's gift to the world...thank you for sharing....:)

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.