Thursday, August 2, 2012

When life gives you lemons....

......Make furniture!!!!
Since I arrived in Miami a couple months ago, I asked my dad to help me build some furniture out of pallets for my "future apartment". We worked on the furniture off and on, but the last couple days have been really special...seeing all the pieces come together. I know that I am an extremly lucky girl...to have such a talented dad!! I'm in love with my apartment but i'm most proud of the fact that I can look around and KNOW that MY HANDS and MY DADS hands put it together...PIECE BY PIECE! Here are some pictures of the process:

All the work isn't completed yet...but here's a snapshot of the living and dining rooms =)


Heather Walter, this is my version of your HOME UPDATES =) I miss you Austin Baby Mommas so much!

I'll leave you with a thought:
" I find the GREAT thing in this world is NOT SO MUCH where we STAND, as in what direction we are moving."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.