Sunday, August 5, 2012

New place...Complete

 So here is a continuation of the previous post...the rest of the apartment =) Nico helped Abuelo Luis and Momma put in the finishing touches with his tools:
NICO'S VIDEO==> INSERT HERE<==

The dining room =)
The kitchen area with our new chalk board up!
 My room...with my horse!!!!!
 And Nico's Room!!!!

 I have the most amazing parents! My dad has worked non-stop on putting my apartment together, securing the doors, fixing things here and there, adjusting things, and making our apartment even more special! Gracias por todo ese trabajo que le pusiste al apartamento para que quedara perfecto nuestra casita =)
GRACIAS!










1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your place looks awesome! Great work everybody.. I especially like the bed. You and your dad could make some $$ selling these. I'm totally jealous of your walkability score. Looks like you have a wonderful spot to call home.

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.